Thursday, June 11, 2009

Think About Your Future.

Its not a necessity for one to be doing something that they love, but it sure does help. You can spend your days working and earning money, but not taking everything from the job itself. But doing something you love, you can take away so much more. It would make things more enjoyable and make you want to go into work and do whatever it is you want to do. It would give initiative to do what you want. You want to do something that you love to do. However, the road to get to where you want to be with a career may not always be an easy one. Some may go through years of training just to do what they want, but others may not need any education whatsoever. Its just the way things work. But one has to be willing to put in the effort to get to where they want to be. It would be worth it in the long run. You don't want to live your life regretting that you never took the chance to have your dream job.

I don't know where I am going in my life quite yet. Its not that I haven't thought about it, I surely have, but my dream job hasn't been revealed to me yet. I have gone through numerous career choices from X-ray technician to an accountant, but none of those jobs are what I really want to do. So I think, as graduation is drawing nearer, I will go on to post secondary and take a little course for sterile processing, and work in the hospital for a little bit getting a background in the health care environment. I think that's where I want to be. I want to be able to help people, but not the way a doctor would. I don't even know if that makes any sense. At any rate, I would like to put myself into health care. Its something I want to do right now. That might change in a few years, but I am sure I can adjust my path accordingly to allow for that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment