Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creative Writing? How About a Car With a New Paint Job.

Wow! It's been forever since I was this shiney! I must look like new! Some TLC has been long over due, and this just hits the spot! My driver came up to me, and said "Well, old chap, you are looking kind of rusted, and your paint is chipping! Time to send you in!" Took him long enough! I have been sitting outside in the rain, snow, sun, and wind every day since he bought me a couple years ago. I think if he were to sit in my place, he would look a bit rusted too! I must admit, it was very nice of him to send me in to get a new paint job! This shade of red is very becoming on an old car like me.
The entire experience was one I will remember always! It was one of the most spectacular feelings! They had covered my windows and windshield with paper and tape, and they sanded down my old paint! It was rather weird to have no color on my doors, or hood. It was very nice of them to do however, and they filled in my rust spots too! Fancy that. As soon as they had removed all my old, ugly paint, they put this weird white paint on in several layers. I guess it is supposed to make the red, shiney paint stay longer. Thats what one of the men said, I think. Well, I was excited none the less for them to start painting on the new red my owner had picked out for me. It looked fantastic as they started to build up the coats.
After they had finished with the red, they put a protector coat on, and wheeled me back out into a shop, and removed the tape and paper, letting me see how I looked with my new color. Needless to say, I loved it. They gave me a nice buffing, and got me shining like the day I was bought. It was a wonderful feeling. I didn't think I would ever look this good! I look years younger! I am so thankful that he sent me in. In the future, I will have to try and keep myself looking good. Maybe he will put me in the garage once in a while! He should. I don't think he would want to waste all the work that was put into my new look. Boy, wont that be a treat. I have never been in the garage! I wonder if its warm during the winter, and cool during the summer! My, my. I am getting excited just thinking about it! But now, I think I heard the front door close! its high time he took me out for a spin. I will finally get to show off this new color!

No comments:

Post a Comment